Wednesday, June 13, 2012

We made choices,
some people say it's wrong,
some people say it's crazy,
some people say it's stupid,
But the truth is,
we never know the choices whether is right or wrong,
until the end,
until the results come out.
Nevertheless, 
we do know we can make the choices to be right in the process.

Just to clarify,
What others said are not necessary to be true/false.
What others think are not the only truth
What you think too, can be wrong.
but right too.
We never know when is the right and the wrong,
realizing our own perception being wrong was the hardest thing.
The world is just too grey to clarify.

Yet, I do believe doing what I wanted,
without regrets,
even it might be wrong,
it could be right too,
life is long but short too,
If I cannot afford to make mistakes when I'm young,
does that mean I can make mistakes when I'm old?

What makes us have the differences,
and what makes us want to be different?
No actual answers.
Just like William Shakespeare, confusing saying~XD
To be or not to be..
Why no to be and to see~XD

自命清高的一个说法,
别人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。
While others are teasing at my madness, I am laughing at their shortsightedness.

No comments:

Post a Comment